On August 26, 2020, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine made a decision, which again prohibited a foreigner from entering the territory of Ukraine.
Recall that restrictions on the entry of foreigners have previously been introduced by the government of Ukraine. They were in effect from March to May 2020, after which they were withdrawn.
By the decision of the government of Ukraine, a ban was reintroduced on the crossing of the border of Ukraine by foreign citizens from August 28, 2020 to September 28, 2020.
As practice shows, this ban can be extended several times.
Please note that the ban is valid for all foreign citizens, but an exception has been made for some categories.
Thus, the ban does not apply to the following foreigners:
- are spouses, parents or children of a citizen of Ukraine;
- arriving in Ukraine for the purpose of training;
- are doing military service in the Armed Forces;
- have a residence permit in Ukraine;
- have a work permit in Ukraine;
- are technical specialists arriving in Ukraine at the invitation of representatives of Ukrainian enterprises;
- arriving for treatment in healthcare institutions of Ukraine.
This list is not exhaustive. It also includes other categories of foreign citizens. However, this circle of foreigners is very limited (NATO instructors, members of diplomatic missions, aircraft captains, etc.). For this reason, we do not provide a complete list of exceptions.
Shablin Consulting Law Firm provides legal support to foreigners.
We can promptly prepare for foreigners:
- Work permit in Ukraine. The term for preparing the document is 7 days. Cost from 7500 UAH
- An invitation from an educational institution. Preparation time – 3 days. Cost from UAH 10,000. Important! Shablin Consulting Law Firm has official relations with several accredited educational institutions in Ukraine.
- An invitation from relatives of a foreigner. Document preparation time – 1 day. Cost from 4000 UAH
These documents allow foreigners to cross the border of Ukraine during the period of validity of the restrictions established by the government of Ukraine.
For more information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber (+38 063 770 81 22), contact in another way convenient for you, and also visit our office.