- Immigration to Ukraine
- A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for a foreigner
A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for a foreigner
You will need a taxpayer identification number if you decide:
- find employment in Ukraine
- become a founder or shareholder of a company (legal entity)
- register as an individual entrepreneur
- enroll at an educational institution
- obtain a residence permit (temporary or permanent)
- apply for Ukrainian citizenship
- open a bank account
- buy or sell real estate in Ukraine
This is not the whole list of procedures for the implementation of which a foreigner must have the TIN. Our migration lawyers will advise you in more detail.
Cost of services for registration of the TIN for a foreigner.
Price of legal services for obtaining the TIN for a foreigner – 1000 grn.
Official and additional payments.
- You feel comfortable with us. You do not have to stand in a queue, wait a long time for a decision and waste your time. From your applying to our company to getting the TIN, our migration lawyers do all the work.
- You feel securely with us. Our specialists have experience in migration procedures since 2011.
Terms of obtaining the TIN for a foreigner.
- 5 days
- 1-2 days by expedited procedure
- notarized translation of a passport
- notarized power of attorney for our lawyers
- Consultation, preparation of documents, coordination of all issues related to the registration of the TIN for a foreigner in Ukraine.
- Submission of documents to the tax authority.
- Getting the TIN for a foreigner.
The most popular questions. Our specialists answer.
Is it possible to get the TIN without arriving in Ukraine?
Yes, you can. To do this, you draw up a power of attorney for our lawyer at your place of residence. We provide the text of the power of attorney. You must also send us a copy of the passport document of the person who needs a TIN. Based on these documents, we get the TIN. You take it on arrival in Ukraine.