- Immigration to Ukraine /
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for a foreigner
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for a foreigner
You will definitely need an identification code if you decide to:
- find a job in Ukraine
- become a founder or shareholder of a company (legal entity)
- register as an individual – entrepreneur
- enroll in an educational institution
- obtain a residence permit (temporary or permanent)
- obtain citizenship of Ukraine
- open a bank account
- buy or sell real estate in Ukraine
This is not the whole list of procedures for the implementation of which a foreigner must have a TIN (or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number). Nevertheless, our migration lawyers will advise you in more detail.
The cost of services for the registration of an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for a foreigner.
The price of legal services for obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for a foreigner is 5,000 UAH and more.
Official and additional payments.
Our key advantages.
- It’s comfortable to cooperate with us. You do not have to stand in queues, wait for a decision and waste your time. From your appeal to our company to obtaining a TIN, all the work is done by our migration lawyers.
- It’s safe with us. The experience of our specialists in migration procedures – since 2011.
Terms of obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for a foreigner.
- 5 days
- 1-2 days on a fast-track basis
- passport of a foreigner
- notarized translation of a passport data
- notarized power of attorney for our employees
- Consultation, preparation of documents, coordination of all issues related to registration of TIN for a foreigner in Ukraine.
- Submission of documents to the tax authority.
- Obtaining a TIN for a foreigner.
The most popular questions our specialists answer.
Is it possible to order an identification code without arriving in Ukraine?
Yes, you are able to do that. To do this, you draw up a power of attorney for our employee at the place of your stay (residence). We provide the text of the power of attorney. Moreover, you must send us a copy of the passport document of the person who needs the TIN. Based on these documents, we draw up a TIN, you pick it up upon arrival in Ukraine.